SEIB Insurance Brokers has launched a new insurance product especially for equestrian business whether retail or manufacturing: BETA members benefit from free monthly payment plans and a 10% discount.
Competitively priced, this policy offers cover for retailers including online, manufacturers, wholesalers, saddle fitters, home workers, mobile shops, ancillary and mixed trades are also accepted.
This insurance policy is unique and is designed specifically for the equestrian trade.
Here is an overview of the cover:
- Standalone public liability cover available (employers’ liability optional)
- Care, custody and control covered at £5,000 per animal (£25,000 aggregate limit)
- £50,000 professional indemnity embedded into the cover
- Property package for buildings, contents and stock that includes as standard: money, business interruption, goods in transit, glass and all risks cover.
- New start-ups also considered for all trades
This new policy was launched in January at the BETA Trade fair, since then SEIB has been offering insurance to BETA members and some companies struggling to find cover elsewhere have been accommodated.
How SEIB helped one retailer:
SEIB was contacted by a small business owner who was struggling to find an insurer who understood her business. This client is a mobile saddler who works out of a trailer. She also sells saddles and may have up to £18,000 worth of saddles in her trailer at one time.
Many insurers she had come across would not offer cover due to the high value of stock while working away. SEIB provided great cover and beat her best quote by £150.
SEIB Trade Insurance provides cover for equestrian business, so if you are a retailer, manufacturer or start-up, you are invited to call the company: +44 (0)345 450 0736.