Equestrian Business Ltd (t/a Equestrian Influence)
Terms and Conditions of Acceptance of Digital Services
These conditions shall apply to all Digital Services accepted for production and distribution. Any other proposed condition shall be void unless incorporated clearly with written instruction and speciﬁcally accepted by us (we). For the purpose of these conditions, ‘Client’ shall refer to the Client or his or her Agent whichever is the principal. ‘Us’, ‘We or ‘Our’ refers to Equestrian Business Ltd (t/a Equestrian Influence)
- All Digital Services are accepted subject to approval of the brief, and/or the material supplied and to the space being available.
- If it is intended to include in digital advertising, promotion or a competition or a special oﬀer of merchandise, other than that normally associated with the advertised product or service, full details must be submitted at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to omit or suspend any Digital Services at any time for good reason, in which case no claim on the part of any Client for damage or breach of contract shall arise. Should such omission or suspension be due to the act of default of the Client or his servants or agents then the space reserved for the Digital Services shall be paid for in full not with-standing that the Digital Service/s has not appeared. Such omission or suspension shall be notiﬁed to the Client as soon as possible.
- If we consider it necessary to modify the Digital Services or make any other alteration, the client will have the right to cancel if the alterations requested are unacceptable, unless such changes are due to an emergency or circumstances beyond our control. Every care is taken to avoid mistakes, but we cannot accept liability for any errors due to third parties, subcontractors or inaccurate copy instructions.
- The Client warrants that the Digital Services do not contravene any Act of Parliament nor is it in any other way illegal or defamatory or an or infringement of any other party’s rights or an infringement of the British code of Advertising Practice. Country of origin (other than the United Kingdom) of goods advertised must be shown in advertisements if so, required by statute or statutory or other regulations.
- The Client will indemnify us fully in respect of any claim made against us arising from the Digital Services. We will consult with the Client as to the way in which such claims are to be handled.
- Digital Services rates are subject to revision at any time and orders are accepted on condition that the price binds us only in respect of the current Digital Services booked. In the event of a rate increase, we will have the option to cancel the order without surcharge or continue the order at the revised Digital Services rates.
- All Digital Services are subject to receiving a Proforma invoice for immediate payment. For all digital services payment with order is required in order to book a slot in our design schedule and to schedule the production of your work.
- Accounts are due for immediate settlement. In the event of any account becoming overdue for more than 7-days from the date of the pro-forma, we reserve the right to suspend the Digital Services due under the order until such time as the sum owing is paid and to revise the scheduled work and completion dates.
- Digital material should be supplied by the Client or their Agent in accordance with the instructions provided. Charges will be made to the Client or their Agent where we are involved in extra production work owing to acts or defaults of the Client or their Agent.
- Complaints regarding any Digital Services must be received in writing within seven days of any Digital Services being made live. Equestrian Business Ltd reserves the right to run free Digital Services as compensation if any complaint is upheld.
- Failure to sign or return the written acknowledgement of order to us does not constitute cancellation of a Digital Services booking.
- If copy instructions are not received by the agreed ‘copy date’ no guarantee can be given that proofs will be supplied, nor corrections made, and we reserve the right to publish the most appropriate copy.
- Clients’ property, artwork, etc., are held at Owner’s risk and should be insured by them against loss or damage from whatever cause. We reserve the right to destroy all artwork that has been in our custody for twelve months from the date of its most recent appearance.
- All investment Digital Services will be issued by an authorised person and the contents of such Digital Services will have the prior approval of an authorised person as required by the Financial Services Act 1986, or the Digital Services will be within those permitted by or under Section 58 of the aforesaid Act.
- These Conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England.
a. Clients and media agencies assume liability for all content of Digital Services published (including text, representation, and illustrations) and also assume responsibility for any claims arising and made against us. We reserve the right to reject any Digital Services that are not in keeping with our standards.
b. No deliberate attempt to simulate our Digital Services format is permitted. We reserve the right to place the word ‘advertisement’ with any copy that resembles editorial matter. This is supplied in the interests of fair-trading and should be kept for reference.
c. All Digital Services designed by the Publisher using the free of charge design services remains the copyright of Equestrian Business Ltd (t/a Equestrian Influence) and cannot be used elsewhere without a release being paid by the advertiser or advertising agency.